Monday, May 30, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights - 14 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Thinking I lost some more but not sure...

Maternity Clothes: I wore a maternity shirt and skirt to church yesterday. And it was much more comfortable then regular clothes.

Gender: Still thinking it's a boy - We find out June 28

Movement: None that I can feel...

Sleep: Less tired now thank goodness and sleeping good...

What I miss: Hot dogs...Why is it when you can't have something you want it more? And usually you wouldn't want it anyhow!

Cravings: Want more sour stuff!

Symptoms: Nauseated here and there.

Best Moment this week: Second trimester has started! :)

Size of baby: 3.4 in, 1.5 oz

Baby is the size of a: Lemon





1 comment:

Erica said...

Nope, you're still having a girl. ;-)

Yeah for the 2nd trimester! I know it's a relief to get past the 1st one without any problems!

Love ya lots!