Saturday, May 14, 2011

Six Word Saturday



Can't wait till Monday, how many?!

So Monday we are going back to the baby doctor. I'm so excited! AND we'll find out how many babies there are. There is a higher chance of multiplies because I was on Clommid. But they saw a shadow back on April 18th, and the doctor says that means there could be more then one baby. I still think it's just one and it's a boy. BUT everyone at work says I'm going to have twins, a boy and a girl, because I'm bigger then most people think an 11 week pregnant lady should be (nice huh?! haha). I'd be happy with whatever God provides for us, because ultimately He is in control.

Also I joined Blog and Share in hopes that I can share with more people! Enjoy!


Photobucket


16 comments:

Kathe W. said...

oh my gosh- congrats! and thanks for your nice comments on my blog!

AudreyO said...

Oh how exciting!! I have two girls, both single births, but a friend of mine had triplets.

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my.... what an exciting time. My sister in law had twins due to invitro... so it'll be fun & exciting either way! :) Try & keep yourself busy until Monday

Linda said...

How exciting! I am going to start following you today so that I can find out the results when you post it! (:>)

This ole' grandma to 14 kids, (11 on earth and 3 in heaven) just loves babies!

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Unknown said...

Absolutely! Have fun at the doctor's and how exciting!!! Have you picked out names (just incase God blesses you with more than one?)

Susan in SC said...

How exciting to learn how many. Congratulations!

Dawn said...

How fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I am now following you as well. Blessings!

Rachel said...

Good luck and wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Kathy said...

How exciting for you! Only one more day to wait...I'll be excited to hear what you find out!(Thanks for stopping by my blog today)

Unknown said...

How exciting (and scary) - hope all is good and of course will be back for updates

Becca said...

Oooooh how exciting! I feel like everyone I know is pregnant lol

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Unknown said...

How exciting for you! Will be praying for you, and the baby (babies).
God bless you!
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/05/6-words-saturday_14.html

Self Sagacity said...

I can feel the excitement. It's so wonderful. Congrats.

Kerri said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I'm going to check out Blog & Share - thanks for mentioning it!

soulbrush said...

Ooooh this is so exciting. I am going to follow your blog from now on! We are waiting for our grandson next month, so eggsited! Have a look at my other blog www.grandiesgirl.blogspot.com
I think you will enjoy it.