Monday, May 09, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights - 11 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 11 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lbs - still, I think...

Maternity Clothes: The jeans are definitely getting tighter...tucking the buttons in so they aren't hurting me

Gender: Still thinking it's a boy

Movement: None...

Sleep: Still tired but not as much

What I miss: food...I'm either not hungry or just don't want anything.

Cravings: salt...

Symptoms: tired and nauseated

Best Moment this week: my belly is already starting to get hard :)

Size of baby: 1.6 in, .25 oz

Baby is the size of a: Lime!



3 comments:

Bridgette said...

I am going to go with you, and say boy. :)

Brandie said...

Almost through your first trimester already!! It's going fast! :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love the little fruit samples.