Thursday, August 25, 2011

30 Days About Me Day 20: Something You Wish You Could Forget

30 Days About Me


Day 20: Something You Wish You Could Forget

Welcome to Day 20 in the “30 Days About Me”. Today we are talking about something you wished you could forget.

I'm gonna try not to make this post very serious and sad as I don't want to think about serious and sad stuff! So it'll be a short and sweet post! Also I believe that God does everything for a reason so if I remember it then God has a reason for it.

Anyhow, I wish I could forget how I didn't get to say bye to my Aunt Susie. I was in on a trip about 4 hours away from home with three girls from work when my Dad called. Now when my daddy calls I know it's something serious cause neither one of us are phone talkers. He told me that it wasn't looking good for Susie and he'd keep me posted. I didn't have my own car so I couldn't leave and I wasn't about to expect the three girls I was with to just leave and ruin their trip. That call was received Friday night and Sunday morning my Aunt Susie passed away. I know I'll see her again one day but I wish I could have told her I loved her one more time.

So there that's it. Short, sweet, sad and serious...

No comments: