Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Prayers please....

So, I'd appreciate prayers please...

Thursday I was hurting so bad around my belly button that I had to leave work and come home. You couldn't touch my belly button without me crying. I felt like I was being pulled from the inside. But I kept thinking it was probably just Maddie pushing around in me. But none the less since this was the second day in a row that I was hurting I decided that I was going to call the doctor on Friday. This being my first child and never "close" to someone who was pregnant this is all new territory for me. So when I called the doctor they said that they thought it was just Maddie stretching me but if I wanted to come get checked out I could. So I did. They tested me to see if I was at risk to go into labor early when I went into along with feeling me to see how I felt and we heard the heartbeat. But apparently I am at risk to go into labor early and I'm leaking amniotic fluid. So I've been put out of work for at least two weeks, until September 6th when they'll retest me. Basically all I can do is go from the bed to the chair to the bathroom and that's it. I can't even drive! So I guess I'll be finishing my brother and sister-in-law's blanket for sure! And hopefully starting Maddie's. And also getting some reading and resting done.

I'd appreciate any and all the prayers that you'll say for Maddie and I. God knows the plans he has for me...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11


And although I may not understand what God is doing right now. He understands what he's doing and he sees the big picture so I'm trusting him!

So thank you for the prayers!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I know it's hard, but try not to worry. Just rest and relax, I'm sure everything will be fine, but I'll say some prayers for you and little Maddie.

mamatigerj said...

I am definitely praying for you and your precious little girl.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jer. 29:11

Anonymous said...

When is your baby due?

Sit tight. It'll be OK. I had to sit around for the last three months with my fourth child.

It all feels pretty frightening.

Wishing you and your baby well.

Rebecca Jo said...

Most definitely!!! Adding you to my prayer journal RIGHT NOW!!!! Keep us updated!

mamatigerj said...

Oops, when I read your prayer request, I prayed right away before I read the rest of the post and wanted to let you know, so I posted the comment and had that verse on my heart for you. Then I finished reading and saw that you had already quoted the same verse. Take it as confirmation from Him, rather ditziness from me!