Thursday, August 25, 2011

Readathon Day 3: Getting there :)


So on the first day, Monday, I read a mere 23 pages! And Tuesday I did some better by reading 60 pages...Well yesterday, Wednesday, I read a whopping 82 pages!!

8/22
Number of pages I’ve read today: 23 pitiful little pages...
Total number of pages I’ve read: 23 pages
Today #insixwords: This is so very sad and pitiful!

8/23
Number of pages I’ve read today: 60 pages
Total number of pages I’ve read: 83 pages
Today #insixwords: I just could not read anymore.... (I needed sleep!)

8/24
Number of pages I’ve read today: 82 pages
Total number of pages I’ve read: 165 (instead of the 300 that I'd hoped for!)
Today #insixwords: Not my goal but getting there

So I'm not to the goal of 300 pages that I'd wanted to be at but I'm working on it! :)

No comments: