Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Promise of Hope by Amy Clipston

In A Promise of Hope, the second book in the Kauffman Amish Bakery series by Amy Clipston, an Amish widow with newborn twins discovers her deceased husband had disturbing secrets. As she tries to come to grips with the past, she considers a loveless marriage to ensure stability for her young family … with her faith in God hanging in the balance.

My Review - I absolutely loved this book. Timmy got on my nerves a little bit but I loved the story between Sarah Rose, Peter and Luke. I loved the twins. And I loved how if you picked up this book before you'd read the first book you wouldn't be completely lost. I can't wait to get into the third book even though I'm going to read a book in between.


1 comment:

Amy Clipston said...

Thank you for the wonderful review!