Monday, August 08, 2011

30 Days About Me: Day 3 - Favorite TV Show

30 Days About Me

30 Days About Me - Day 3: Favorite TV Show

TV is pretty limited at my house right now because we do not have Dish, Direct or Cable or anything. All we have is an antenna and a TiVo to record shows on. So my list tonight is going to be somewhat confined.
  • LOST - we just recently started watching this back in like March or April on Neflix Instant. I'm glad I don't have to wait like people who actually watched it when it was on air!
  • Parenthood
  • Days of Our Lives - watched it all my life
  • Teen Mom - I liked it when we had MTV
  • Hell's Kitchen - it's all drama and my husband says that's not the way it is in a real kitchen
  • 48 Hours
  • Dateline
Those are just a few...So...the daily question....
What is your favorite TV show???


2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

LOST was such a good show! I am glad you are enjoying it.

Days of Our Lives is my guilty pleasure. I've watched it off and on all my life as well. Not so much anymore since I'm at work when it's on most days, but I do catch it on my day off now and then. It's funny how easy it is to pick up where I left off!

I am not sure I have a favorite television show right now. Hubby and I have really gotten into Flashpoint (crime fiction drama) and Dr. Who is a must see in our house.

Lately when I do get television time, you'll catch me watching the Home Garden Network. I enjoy most of the shows on that channel. It's very addicting! I never would have guessed!

Erica said...

I just started watching LOST too! We are so much alike! Love you lots!