Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 17: What Makes You Insecure? What Are Your Proud Of?

30 Days About Me



Day 17: What Makes You Insecure? What Are Your Proud Of?

Ahhh...list....Here they are...

Insecurities...
  • My weight before I was pregnant I was very insecure about my weight...When I was little I had no problem with my weight and I was ALWAYS told that it'd catch up to me and it sure did...It's not overly bad and right before I became pregnant I was trying to lose weight but it's a battle...
  • My looks...I've always wanted to be prettier and less akward.
  • Being in a new situation...like a new job, school, group setting, etc...
  • That I won't raise Maddie the way she should be, although I'm going to try my hardest!
  • That I won't be a good wife for Jamie always...
  • That I won't be as good of a Christian as I can be...
God's in control of all of those insecurities and he made me just like I am for a reason...I'm fearfully and wonderfully made (by Him)!

Things I'm proud of...
  • My writing...I can physically write beautiful. I was an only child until I was 13 and I use to practice writing all the time.
  • I can crochet, although I can't follow a pattern I can still make a blanket that will keep you warm in the winter!
  • I'm good with children. I pick around with people at work that I'm the "mean" teacher but in reality I just don't put up with much junk from the children. haha.
  • I am a child of God!!!!!!

No comments: