Saturday, August 20, 2011
My daily Saturday doings....
So thankful that God is good!
So if you've read my previous post then these mere six words need no explaining...So go ahead, you know you want to keep reading my blog...
Saturday 9: You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over? Yes...It wasn't like we were married or anything I just kept hoping, at that time, that we'd get over the fighting and work it out. BUT alas, we didn't and I'm thankful cause I am much happier now then I ever was or could have been with him!
2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be? Um the upcoming labor that I know will most likely be very painful...Can I pick that?
3. What place would you visit if money were no object? Um why just pick one place. I'd get a camper and go around the US then I'd fly to Italy, Paris, Spain and anywhere else my traveling husband would like to go. Of course I'd see Alaska too. BUT if I could only pick one place it'd probably be to go to Italy cause I think Jamie would really like to go there.
4. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself? Before I became pregnant I would have said my weight. But now nothing much really.
5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up? Sometimes but now that I'm 28 years old I realize that they did it all with my best interest in mind. And I'll do the same for Maddie! :)
6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year? Very few...I'm a hermit crab and keep to myself it seems.
7. What was the last compliment you received? That I was a very cute pregnant lady! :) Or that I was glowing...either one is awesome...
8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't really mean it? No...I only say it if I mean it...
9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult? A child because you didn't get to see them grow and mature...And children are so innocent (majority of the time).