Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday


This week I have much to be thankful for...And I decided to go ahead and post it even if it is still Wednesday for a few more hours...
  1. My salvation - I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have God to comfort me during this time. I'm sure I'd be worried out of my mind. But thankfully I do have God and he is the greatest comfort I can ever have.
  2. My parents - they love me and would do absolutely anything for me, I know it!
  3. My in-laws - they are pretty awesome to Jamie and I!
  4. My best friend Erica - there I mentioned you...haha...just picking...I love the way we "met" and became friends and I love that we're still friends!
  5. The outpouring for prayers and love just for Maddie and I. I don't think I've ever felt so bathed in prayers before...it's an amazing feeling...
So what are you thankful for on this Thankful Thursday??

1 comment:

Undeserving Grace said...

Hey, you have a great little corner of the web here! So glad to meet you through thankful thursday. I say a big AMEN to #1. I wish I could say the same for my inlaws... unfortunately unless mine need money or something is broke we don't hear from them unless they start drama which no one needs....so glad you counted good ones as blessings b/c they're not all that way :( thankyou for coming by tonight! Have a great weekend
{tara} from Undeserving Grace