Sunday, August 14, 2011

30 Days About Me Day 9: Something that Makes Your Life Easier

30 Days About Me

30 Days About Me Day 9: Something that Makes Your Life Easier

There are many different things that make my life easier then most people have it. And here's my list...
  • Running water: so thankful that I can drink water, take a shower, and wash clothes all in the comfort of my own home.
  • My iPhone: it helps me keep in touch with others even if it is just playing Words With Friends, since I'm not a phone talker.
  • My computer: the internet is a wonderful thing! So are the word and excel documents that help my OCD!
  • My Bible: last but not least. Without this I would be missing something in my life that is so important. I love how I can pick it up at any time and read God's word and find out what He thinks.
So what's something that makes your life easier?

No comments: