Saturday, August 06, 2011

Six Word Saturday AND Saturday 9....all rolled into one post....


Glad to be back in routine!

Although vacation is completely awesome and the time off was much needed it's always good to get back in the routine of things. Always hard too at first. I have been super tired this week, not that I haven't been sleeping, just haven't been waking up feeling rested.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Saturday 9: I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight

1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing? When I was dating I'm sure I did. Now I have a wonderful husband who those ex's didn't even compare too. He's awesome!

2. What was your favorite vacation ever? HUM...it'd either have to be our honeymoon or our cruise. Our honeymoon was simple but so great. We didn't have a care in the world and we pretty much didn't have to worry about money the whole time. And our cruise was great because we didn't have to spend money if we didn't want to and it was so cool to see all the sites.

3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens? Yes I like some surprises. Like when Jamie comes home and brings me something. Like last night he bought me some zip lock bags. Yes it was a good surprise and I was excited because we needed some. It's the little things people!

4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK. Nope, not a poem writing type person. My husband on the other hand has a way with words!

5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills? Yep, Jamie's luggage that Carnival sent showed up on Thursday. :) And I should be getting a Thirty One Book soon cause I'm going to host a party.

6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count. I have one really good friend and we've been friends for ten years. I remember because I'd just graduated high school when we became friends. It's Erica over at Vicrace Designs. She's pretty awesome. I think she'll still be important to me in ten years.

7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day? I do have a pet, his name is Chubby. Isn't he cute? I don't buy him presents. But Jamie's mom does :) And he is very spoiled. Most of the time if I'm on the computer he'll sit at my left side and my arm will be around him. haha.


8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night? Um.......staying inside where it's cool. No probably either being at my own home or going to my parents.

9. What's your worst nervous habit? Probably some people would say twirling my hair. I have always twirled it though and I probably always will so they can get over it. haha

11 comments:

AudreyO said...

I too like routine. Vacations are great and time off is great, but for me it always feels good to be back in a routine.

Chapter Two said...

thanks for finding me through FFI. Finding new blogs is always a blast :)

Anonymous said...

life is way easier with routines, I am trying to get myself, and my daughter established in them before the new baby comes!!

Linda said...

Taking a little trip next week. Hoping it will cool down so we can enjoy it. Then we will be tired when we return and need a rest from our vacation! (smile) Just like you and everyone else...And then we will fall back into our routines. Happy Saturday!

It's all good! (:>)

Kathe W. said...

routine is always a good thing!

Kathy said...

I love to go away, but I'm always happy to come back home again.

Bethe77 said...

Kasi what a fun blog! Vacation are always grat! I always think I need a vacation from my vacation when I get back just to regroup.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Holidays are fun but it's always nice to get home.

Love the pic of the cat.

Unknown said...

Vacations are great but gees it's hard getting back into a routine. Good luck

soulbrush said...

Enjoyed visitng your blog- and love your daily diary too.

The Fat Chick said...

Routines are very nice! You should buy kitty a present now and then! lol