Glad to be back in routine!
Although vacation is completely awesome and the time off was much needed it's always good to get back in the routine of things. Always hard too at first. I have been super tired this week, not that I haven't been sleeping, just haven't been waking up feeling rested.
Saturday 9: I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight
1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing? When I was dating I'm sure I did. Now I have a wonderful husband who those ex's didn't even compare too. He's awesome!
2. What was your favorite vacation ever? HUM...it'd either have to be our honeymoon or our cruise. Our honeymoon was simple but so great. We didn't have a care in the world and we pretty much didn't have to worry about money the whole time. And our cruise was great because we didn't have to spend money if we didn't want to and it was so cool to see all the sites.
3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens? Yes I like some surprises. Like when Jamie comes home and brings me something. Like last night he bought me some zip lock bags. Yes it was a good surprise and I was excited because we needed some. It's the little things people!
4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK. Nope, not a poem writing type person. My husband on the other hand has a way with words!
5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills? Yep, Jamie's luggage that Carnival sent showed up on Thursday. :) And I should be getting a Thirty One Book soon cause I'm going to host a party.
6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count. I have one really good friend and we've been friends for ten years. I remember because I'd just graduated high school when we became friends. It's Erica over at Vicrace Designs. She's pretty awesome. I think she'll still be important to me in ten years.
7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day? I do have a pet, his name is Chubby. Isn't he cute? I don't buy him presents. But Jamie's mom does :) And he is very spoiled. Most of the time if I'm on the computer he'll sit at my left side and my arm will be around him. haha.
8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night? Um.......staying inside where it's cool. No probably either being at my own home or going to my parents.
9. What's your worst nervous habit? Probably some people would say twirling my hair. I have always twirled it though and I probably always will so they can get over it. haha