Saturday, August 13, 2011
Six Word Saturday & Saturday 9....
Want to finish crocheting this blanket.
Since October/November of last year I've been crocheting a blanket for my brother and sister-in-law, Jason and Heather. Last year when we went on vacation Chicago and then to the beach. Between Chicago and the beach I mentioned to Heather that I'd like to stop by AC Moore to buy some yarn for a blanket. I didn't know who I was going to crochet a blanket for but that I'd like to make one because when I'm at the beach I work on them a lot and get a lot done. (We go to a beach where there is absolutely nothing to do - more time to read, crochet and sleep!) Anyhow, upon hearing that Heather asked if I'd make her and Jason one. She picked the yarn out and I said of course. So I've been working on it pretty regular. I'll go a month working on it non-stop and then I'll take a month off. Also depends on if my hands hurt or not. Anyhow, I have about 10 rows left on her and Jason's blanket and I can't wait to give it to them. AND after I finish their blanket, I'm going to make my sweet Maddie a baby blanket. So hopefully I'll get some crocheting done today!
Saturday 9: My Best Friend's Girl
1. Have you and a friend ever have an argument because you were attracted to the same person? Not really...Maybe in middle school when all the girls are boy crazy but other then that it was never a big deal.
2. Who never returns your phone calls? Hum...I'm not sure...I'm not a phone talker so I'm sure if some people that I knew were filling this out then they'd say I was the one who didn't return phone calls!
3. What was your favorite childhood toy? Well, the first toy that came to mind was my Light Brite. That thing was so cool. But I also liked to color when I was little. And only with Crayola crayons. (I've informed a few people that if they buy my children anything but Crayola, I'll just throw them away! haha)
4. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? My sister Jessi came over and cut mine and Jamie's hair before our vacation. But I greet people at the door at work all the time!
5. Would you change anything about your life right now? Nope. God put me where I'm at when I'm here for a reason. He knows my story line and he knows everything that happens in my story. Who am I to question the Creator of the Universe??
6. Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? God, my husband, my momma, and my friend Erica.
7. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Not really sure...Where would be a good place?
8. What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? Not sure...But when Maddie is born I know that'll be pretty exciting! Okay the most exciting thing ever!
9. What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? It would have been probably between the ages of 20 and 25, but apparently God thinks 28 is a good age for me and 26 a good age for my husband! :)