And...here we go!
1. How can I be this tired....
2. Kudzu is a weed and it's annoying.
3. My hair is probably looking the best it ever has.
4. My 10 year high school reunion is in November and I'm not going because I'm having a baby instead.
5. My favorite summer fruits are nectarines right now!.
6. Did you hear that...what was that?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my parents to spend time with them, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and hopefully resting, laundry, cleaning, spending time with God, and eating dinner at my uncles and Sunday, I want to go to church, eat and nap!
1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them? I do have two siblings. They are twins and their names are Jessi and Jamie. I'm not as close to them as they are to each other but I mean they are twins. As of right now Jamie and I don't have a very good relationship because of some issues that have been going on. But because of these issues, Jessi and I have gotten much closer.
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight? Definitely under. You can gain weight so much easier then you can lose it.
3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on? Hum...I'm not sure. I haven't been to the State Fair in forever. But probably chili cheese fries.
4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks? Well, I don't have children of my own (yet, I'm baking one in the oven though), but I teach some children that are going to be leaving me in a few weeks and while it makes me sad, I know they must grow up and fly away. I have one little girl in particular that I'm going to miss dearly though. But she's already told me that at Thanksgiving she's going to have her Daddy bring her by the daycare so she can see my baby :)
5. Pool or Ocean? Oh for sure a pool. While I love being at the ocean and seeing God's amazing works by creating it I don't care to go in it very much at all.