Friday, August 26, 2011

Readathon Day 4....


Readathon Day 4....

8/22
Number of pages I’ve read today: 23 pitiful little pages...
Total number of pages I’ve read: 23 pages
Today #insixwords: This is so very sad and pitiful!

8/23
Number of pages I’ve read today: 60 pages
Total number of pages I’ve read: 83 pages
Today #insixwords: I just could not read anymore.... (I needed sleep!)

8/24
Number of pages I’ve read today: 82 pages
Total number of pages I’ve read: 165 (instead of the 300 that I'd hoped for!)
Today #insixwords: Not my goal but getting there

8/25
Number of pages I’ve read today: 80 pages
Total number of pages I’ve read: 245 actual/400 goal
Today #insixwords: At least half of my goal!

So there's my totals...I haven't met my goals this week but I've sure been reading way more then usual! And for that I'm happy :)


No comments: