Saturday, August 13, 2011

30 Days About Me Day 8: Something You Hate

30 Days About Me

30 Days About Me Day 8: Something You Hate

Today is Day 8 in the “30 Days About Me” series. This series is a month long look into my (and over 30 other bloggers) lives to get to know a little more about each of us. If you want to join in it’s not to late start today.

How about we change the word to strongly dislike...Hate is a strong word and you really shouldn't hate anything because God created everything in this world. And everything He creates is beautiful in it's own way. SO, here's my list of things I strongly dislike.....
  • Spiders...EEEEKKK!!! I can't stand them. Even a small one I'm yelling for someone (my husband if I'm at home, or one of my kids if I'm at work - yes they kill them for me).
  • People who know it all or have a better story everytime. You know the ones that if you have this story about how you aunt gave labor to a 15 lb baby, they have an aunt who gave lbs to a 16 lb baby. Or the ones who know how to do everything and you probably don't know how to do it so just let them!
  • People who lie. Why lie...Just tell the truth. The truth is always better then a lie.
  • Music that automatically starts when you go to a page. It just take a computer longer to load it and then (from my experience) the person has to stop the music anyhow.
  • Cleaning the bathroom....give me the rest of the house any day but I DISLIKE to clean the bathroom.
I'm going to limit myself to that list...I like writing about what I like better then dislike...haha...
What's something you dislike?


No comments: